Loftus Outdoor Classes starts Thursday May 7th
Loftus Outdoor Classes starts Thursday
Time to jump back into the active-wear and dust off your sneakers.
We’re BACK, but outside only abiding by the State Government's social distancing requirements!
Loftus Outdoor Classes will be available to book as soon as you receive an email invitation.
Let’s stay motivated, connected and stronger together!
Our Loftus Outdoor Classes will give you the boost you’ve been missing to start your training routine with us again!
Some of your favourite trainers will be on-site to get you started and keep you moving.
MEMBERS WILL RECEIVE AN EMAIL WITH A MEMBER EXCLUSIVE DISCOUNT TO BOOK INTO THEIR DESIRED CLASS
Note: If you are a member and have not received an email regarding the outdoor classes, please complete this form so you do not miss out on future information - Subscribe and please email email@example.com for the details on how to book your outdoor fitness class.
In Western Australia, the total number of persons participating in outdoor activities, boot camps and personal training sessions cannot exceed 10 people and cannot exceed 1 person per 4 square metres.* WA GOV Restrictions
Bookings are available through Eventbrite, an online booking system. The booking links are provided above.
Payments for classes must be paid at time of booking. No payment will be accepted by the trainer or at the centre.
Pricing & Sessions Available
Our Loftus Outdoor Classes are available to members at an exclusive fee of $5 per class, and to all community members for a nominal fee of $10 per class. Note: maximum numbers of 9 per class only.
What To Expect
- Loftus Outdoor Classes will run for 45 minutes.
- Participants are encouraged to bring their own hand sanitiser, towel, mat and water bottle to support the practice of good hygiene. The centre will have hand sanitiser stations at the entry/exit and cleaning equipment available for before and after classes.
- Participants to arrive 10 minutes prior to the class start time to collect and set up their allocated equipment. This equipment is not to be used by any other participants in the class under any circumstance.
- Participants to carry their own equipment to the location and return the same way at the end of the session and encouraged to assist in the cleaning and sanitisation of the equipment used.
- All equipment is to be cleaned and sanitised after each class by the participant.
- Classes will have a maximum of 10 people including the instructor.
- All classes will be delivered with the hygiene and physical distancing requirements in place.